- Mineral powder- Takes off the shine. Apply on the forehead and nose. Make sure it matches your skin tone!
- Stick concealer- I use this under my eyes because I have dark circles. But it's also good for covering up the occasional pimple. :)
- Neutral tone eyeshadow- I use cream, beige, and brown. You can usually find all three in the same pack. For a brighter looking eye, apply cream under the eyebrow and in the inner corner of the eyes. Apply beige across the entire eyelid area. Apply brown in the crease of the eye.
- Blush/bronzer- I have a mix- it looks very natural. Not too tan, not to rosy.
- Eyelash curler- Curler? Crimper? I'm not sure- but it makes your eyelashes look longer. If you use one of these, you don't even need mascara.
- Black or clear mascara- Clear mascara does not streak. Even waterproof black mascara does- but it does make for a more defined lash. (Oh goodness, I'm starting to sound all fashiony. :D)
- Sheer lip gloss- MUCH more natural than lipstick!
- Daily face wash- Wash your face every morning and night to maintain a clear complexion.
- Aveeno SPF lotion- Apply lotion after washing your face to keep your face moist. Make sure your lotion contains SPF to protect you from the sun- yes, even in winter!
- A variety of brushes- Apply blush, bronzer, eye shadow, and powder with brushes for a natural feel.
5 Minute "Natural" Face
Top 10 makeup products: